Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I got to start new projects

New bows, blankets, Yep! She will need all of that. We just found out today that we are going to have a baby girl!.
Everything looks normal. We are very grateful for that.
See you in March.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! Hooray for little girls!

Leslie & Matt said...

I know I already congratulated you at the park, but I do it again for SURE!! I stopped at Target after play group & was so excited to see all the cute baby girl clothes!! I had to stop myself from buying stuff...you'd think I was the one having a baby girl! I'm SO EXCITED!!

Tracy Giles said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Tag told me earlier today when he got a text from Mike. That is very exciting, we are so happy for you guys!

The Allens said...

Congratulations! I am so excited that you are going to have a girl! Glad everything looks nice and healthy.

Emily said...

I know I talked to you yesterday, but I am still so excited for you! That is going to be so fun and she's lucky to have a good big brother to look out for her :)

Sue said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sure you will have so much fun making cute things for her.

Crafty Momma said...

Congrats! Little girls are so much fun! I know you'll have so much fun dressing her up! I'm glad everything is going well.