Sunday, September 13, 2009
Day out with Thomas
It is Ty's late birthday present. We didn't give him a lot of stuff on his birthday because Ty wanted to go see Thomas. He has been waiting so patiently for a few weeks. We took him to see Thomas last year too. He loved it and wanted to go again this year. This time I can tell he enjoyed it a lot more because he knows more of the different types of trains and he was able to recognize them very well. I didn't buy a ticket for myself because it was kind of expensive, but I guess Heavenly Father knew that I really needed to ride on Thomas too, so he sent this young guy and his son who has no idea what Thomas is to go see Thomas. He got free tickets from his friend. While we were on the bus to get to the train museum he asked if anybody wanted extra tickets. He had some extra. I was kind of shy to ask at first but I thought I should ask anyway so I saved 18 bucks! We had so much fun. I love to see Ty enjoy what he really loves.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like Ty's smile while seated on the train. He's just learning how to pose for pictures. It was a fun time!
What a fun thing to do for Ty's birthday. He is getting so big! Hope you had a fun summer. We miss you guys!
Aww, Ty is so cute. You can tell he was in heaven there! How fun!
So glad you got to ride, too. It makes the memories so much more complete. I love Ty's birthday cake! You are so talented!
Post a Comment