We were going to the zoo but Mike and Ty started a snow ball fight before we went. We didn't make it to the zoo because we couldn't find a parking spot so we went to the mall instead. In the evening we went to the church activity. There we some fun game inside the church followed by the trunk or treat. Ty didn't really want candy. I guess it's good for me. We had a lot of fun anyway. I can't stop watching little girls'custumes. They are just so cute. I can't wait until I see my own little one.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween
We were going to the zoo but Mike and Ty started a snow ball fight before we went. We didn't make it to the zoo because we couldn't find a parking spot so we went to the mall instead. In the evening we went to the church activity. There we some fun game inside the church followed by the trunk or treat. Ty didn't really want candy. I guess it's good for me. We had a lot of fun anyway. I can't stop watching little girls'custumes. They are just so cute. I can't wait until I see my own little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great job with your pictures! Ty looked awesome in his costume. How funny that he didn't want candy!! What does he like for a treat?
I like Ty's costume...looks so warm and cozy! I can't wait to see your little girl too!
Post a Comment