Friday, September 4, 2009

Ty's Birthday

Ty is 4 now. Wow how time really flies. Mike took Ty to John Deere store. He had so much fun siting on the tractors 5 times in each tractor. Ty wanted me to make him Thomas train cake. I tried but I couldn't get the cake out of the Thomas pan so. Here what I made. When Ty came back from the John Deere store he was so excited to see his cake and wanted to put all the John Deere tractors toy that he has on the cake. (He has almost 15 of them)

 

 

 

2 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Very cute cake!! So , I can't find your address and Lily made Ty a birthday card. She really wants to mail it to him. Could you please email it to me. Thanks. How are you feeling! It was fun seeing you at book club.

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to Ty! Good job on the cake. Ty's such a cutie.