Sunday, August 2, 2009

Exciting March!

It's hard to believe that this day is here. We have been hoping and praying for this day for two and half years to have another baby. I'm going to be 9 weeks tomorrow. We heard the baby heartbeat last Monday. I was very nervous that there will be not thing in there. After having two miscarriages It really made me nervous to have to go trough that again. Mike and I both feel really good this time though. I actually feel pregnant this time.

I have to admit that for these pass two years I haven't been really fast with purpose. Fast Sunday always fall in to my second half of my cycle so I always have an excuse not to fast or just do it for 1 meal. The month before I got pregnant was the month that I felt like I will really need to fast about this and I did. I felt so much closer to Heavenly Father. I prayed that I would be able to endure this trail. I felt that Heavenly told me step by step what to do. I know that He was there for me.

Without praying , fasting and focusing on going to the temple I don't think we will be able to have this blessing. We can't thank Heavenly father enough for our experience.

Thanks you all for your support.

14 comments:

abshire said...

Congrats, Net. I know what you mean about worrying about there being nothing there. I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time two weeks ago. So excited for you.

The Barrett Family said...

That is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you all!!

tracie said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy and excited for you and your family. Keep us posted!!!

Lindsay said...

I am so excited for you. CONGRATULATIONS! I feel like it is so much sweeter since there was so much waiting!

The Allens said...

Net, I am so excited for you and Mike! You have always been such a great example to me. Good luck with the pregnancy...I hope you are feeling well.

Tifani said...

Congratulations Net! You so deserve to be blessed with the desires of your heart. I pray that your baby will be protected as well as you. May God bless you and this baby. Lots of love!

Jessica said...

What wonderful news! I've no doubt the Lord has led you. I am so happy for you guys!

jaredelizabeth said...

YAY. We need more Campbells! I can't imagine how long the wait has been for you, but I'm so happy for your family. I hope you are feeling well.

shinobu said...

I had no idea what you've been through, Net... I wished that I could've been there for you. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see pics of your baby in a couple of months! Your faith has always strengthened mine. Love you!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Oh Net, I am so excited!!

Tracy Giles said...

We are so happy for you!!! Congratulations!

Jennifer Groves said...

Good news! Congratulations I'm very excited for you.

Thunrada said...

Wow! this is so exciting!!! Congratulations :)

Crafty Momma said...

Congrats! I am very happy for you both! Good luck!