Dakota,
She is three and two months. I have been babysitting her since May of last year. It was a hard start but as she gets older it gets easier. She still has her moments but I have learned to deal with her. Most of the time she is very fun and happy. Ty loves to play ring around the rosy with her. I love how she calls me mommy. My favorite story about Dakota is about her sweet heart. I was very tired last week and felt like laying down for just a minute. She came to me and asked me if I was sick. She put her hand on my forehead and said close your eyes and started to sing for me. I don't know what song it was but it sounded like Ariel from the little mermaid. (It's her favorite movie) After that she ran to Ty and said "your mommy is sick." Ty came to me and gave me kisses. What a sweet girl and boy.
Ingrid,
She is about 18 months. I love how she eats. She doesn't talk very much. She is still like a baby to me. I like to cuddle with her. Ty always asks about Ingrid when she doesn't come. I love to have her around the house. She sure keeps me busy but adds a pure spirit in my house.
I have more fun when both of them come on the same day. They get along very well.
What a gentle girl.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I didn't know you were watching another little girl. She seems very sweet. I'm glad things are going well. We miss you guys. We need to get together soon :)
They're sooo cute! You're lucky you get to take care of them.
Oh...Dakota, the memories. I hope that she has cooled it with the foul language. Hee hee. You sure are a trooper!
Wow, Dakota has gotten big! That's good that things are working out so well with watching her. I also love your hair...you always have had beautiful, shiny hair!
What a sweet post! They are lucky little girls to have someone so caring to watch them. I'm glad things are going so well with Dakota.
It's been ages since I've been on your blog. You are such a talented seamstress! The quilt came out very nice, and so did Ty's pajamas. It's good to know that Heavenly Father drives a car. That is new to me. :) It was also great to read about Dakota and Ingrid. You are so great with kids. That too is a wonderful skill!
Post a Comment