To make a long story short, I went there again and brought these materials to make another quilt and pillow cases, so I think it was a good trade.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Good trade for cookie sheets
I went to ARC on Saturday and found a really nice cookie sheet. It was a bigger one. I thought it would be so nice to bake cookies all in one batch. I got two cookie sheets. One for me and one for my mother in law.She made the best cookie by the way. It was 28x14. I came home and was very excited for my new cookie sheets. I tried to put it in my oven BUT IT WAS TOO BIG! Luckily I have a nice husband who is willing to return it for me. The bad thing about ARC is they don't give you your money back, so I got a store credit for 13 bucks.
To make a long story short, I went there again and brought these materials to make another quilt and pillow cases, so I think it was a good trade.
To make a long story short, I went there again and brought these materials to make another quilt and pillow cases, so I think it was a good trade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it was a great trade! I've been meaning to call you guys to say Hello.
wow, I can't believe how fast you can whip a quilt together! It looks great & so do the pillows!
Oh Net, you just make everything sound so easy! You are amazing! Good job on the quilt and pillows. They are really nice.
Post a Comment