It always in my dream to be able to teach my kid my native language which is Thai. Trust me it would be so much harder if Ty is not this smart. He always has been interested to learn the language. He has learned the Thai alphabet since he was maybe 18 months. He memorized it all when he was about two. In Thai there are 44 letters. I didn't learn it until I was 6 years old. It is so amazing how Ty can learn this things so quickly. If you haven't heard what the Thai alphabet sounds like. Here is a good show for you : )
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, wow, wow! He really is a little genious! I miss you guys! =)
It looks like you may have a genius on your hands. Watch out Einstein! He's a smart one!
Post a Comment