Monday, July 21, 2008

Exciting evening for Ty

It was a peaceful Sunday evening until 8 pm, the fire alarm went off. I was not sure where it was coming from until I opened my door. It was right at my front door. It was the loudest noise I ever heard! My next door neighbor called me to get out of the apartment. Two minutes later the firetruck parked right in the front of my apartment. Everybody got really panic and want to know what is happening, all of them came out from their apartments, some of them video tape and act like not thing is happening. I was very scared and worried, I don't know what to think, I just graped a zippy cup and took Ty down stairs. Everybody seem to be very panic but my sleepy husband who didn't want to get out of his bed. ( Eventually he did) He really needed that nap.

I still don't know what happened. It took them about 15 minutes to take care of everything. My little boy Ty and the my neighbors' boy seemed to enjoy this thing the most. They got to sit in the firetruck. Those firemen were so awesome. They were so quick to come and so kind to the kids.







2 comments:

The Wanbergs said...

Wow, what an adventure. I would have been freaking out, trying to grab everything I could, probably

Dannenbergs said...

I am glad there wasn't a fire that did damage to your apartment. I always worry something like that will happen when I am in the shower or undressed. I am glad everything turned out okay.