Wow, I haven't checked your blog for awhile. I had no idea how smart Ty is....he is amazing. He is so lucky to have such a patient Mom to teach him so much! Plus he is just adorable, I could look at pictures of him all day.
Ty is so smart Net! Katie has no interest in learning the alphabet still! I'm just hoping she knows it by kindergarten. That's neat that he is learning Thai so well. I'm sure that makes your parents happy that they can talk to each other. Ty is getting so grown up looking..he's so cute!
6 comments:
Ty is a smart boy!!!!!
What a little Genius! Most kids his age only know a few letters of ONE alphabet. Ty knows TWO different alphabets. So cool!
Wow, I haven't checked your blog for awhile. I had no idea how smart Ty is....he is amazing. He is so lucky to have such a patient Mom to teach him so much! Plus he is just adorable, I could look at pictures of him all day.
Ty is so smart Net! Katie has no interest in learning the alphabet still! I'm just hoping she knows it by kindergarten. That's neat that he is learning Thai so well. I'm sure that makes your parents happy that they can talk to each other. Ty is getting so grown up looking..he's so cute!
What a smartie! We love you, Ty! =)
that is so fun! Trinity saw this & said, "Hey mom that's my friend Ty!" I think she has watched the video about 10 times!
Post a Comment