I had a great time making this. The flowers turned out not like I was expecting. Overall I like it and want to make some more. "Trust in the Lord" is a good saying, right?
Wow Net! It turned out great! Yes, Trust in the Lord is a perfect saying. I can't wait to see what other ones you whip up! I can't believe you started & finished it all in one day!! AMAZING
5 comments:
Wow Net! It turned out great! Yes, Trust in the Lord is a perfect saying. I can't wait to see what other ones you whip up! I can't believe you started & finished it all in one day!! AMAZING
Holy cow, Net! I can't believe you finished that today already! That would have taken me a lot longer. It turned out so cute too! Good job!
The John Deer pajamas are so fun! I love them and apparently Ty does too.
Net, you are one talented lady. I am super impressed with the jammies, and your embossing project. They both look great! I but Ty loves them too.
beautiful! I've always wanted to do that.
Post a Comment