I just got my B-day present two weeks early. I have been wanting to learn to sew for a while. I finally got the sewing machine on new year's day. I'm pretty happy with it. A lot of you know that Ty really likes John Deere tractors, so I thought it would be fun to make him John Deere pajamas. Yes, it was a lot of work, but I really enjoyed making it. Thanks to Sister Kenny who taught me how to do it. It was a lot fun getting to know her and learn from her.
I don't usually let Ty stand on the counter, but this time he was SO excited to see himself in John Deere pajamas.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The last Pic.. Nong Ty looks a lot like Mike.
How fun! I bet Ty was so happy with is new PJs.
He looks cute! It was so much fun seeing you today!
Holy cow! You are an amazing sewer! All you needed was the machine! I have never dared sew pants in any form. You're awesome!
Post a Comment