Saturday, February 6, 2010

We moved!

Last Saturday was a big day. We moved in to our new house. I just have to thank all the Elders in the ward who helped us move. Without them it would take us forever to do by ourselves. Susan and Pat, thanks so much for staying longer to help us finish it up. We are doing better now. It was hard to just sit and look at boxes so I did a lot of unpacking. The first few nights I couldn't sleep very well. I kept thinking where to put things, plus having a lot of contractions was not fun. I'm doing much better now. I'm just glad that we moved before the baby comes. Four more weeks to go.

I miss my old friends already! I have to admit that I got kind of emotional when I drove pass my old apartment last week. We have been there for four years and had such a great time in the ward. We have made a lot of great friends. I just have to remind myself that I'm just 15 minutes away from them. Thanks so much everybody. You guys mean a lot to me. I love the Bible Park Ward!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

shinobu said...

Cute house!!! Did you guys buy it? I'm thinking I need to hire you to decorate my house because you do such a great job:) I'm glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to see pics of your princess! Miss you!

jaredelizabeth said...

Wow, Net....It's beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person. You have done a lot in just a little time! congrats on the new house.

BradandMelanie said...

Your house looks beautiful!!! I bet you are so happy to have a house, congrats to your family and wishing you comfort in your pregnancy in the days to come - it's not easy to move/pack/unpack when you are pregnant!

tracie said...

Congrats on your new home. It looks beautiful.

Crafty Momma said...

I am so, so happy for you! You have it decorated so cute! It looks nice. I'll bet you are glad to be in a house! congrats!