Mike's family were in town last weekend. Not very often that all of them are together so we had a chance to get our family picture taken. Our fist plan was to get the picture taken at Target but we just had some misunderstanding. We went to the wrong Target and the lady who suppose to be there just left 5 minutes before we got there.( We found out a day later after got mad at the Target people for a day) I didn't know what to do our schedule was pretty full so we can't really do it another time. I thought of Tracy and called her from Target. She was so great and say yes right away. Thank you so much. She did a wonderful job! didn't she?
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Mike's family were in town last weekend. Not very often that all of them are together so we had a chance to get our family picture taken. Our fist plan was to get the picture taken at Target but we just had some misunderstanding. We went to the wrong Target and the lady who suppose to be there just left 5 minutes before we got there.( We found out a day later after got mad at the Target people for a day) I didn't know what to do our schedule was pretty full so we can't really do it another time. I thought of Tracy and called her from Target. She was so great and say yes right away. Thank you so much. She did a wonderful job! didn't she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Michael what a beautiful wife and son!
you did great.
I love the *whole family* picture too.
Those are great pictures! You guys are so photogenic.
they turned out great! I'm sure she just jumped at the opportunity to take pictures..she is very good at it!
Tracy did an awesome job! I love Mike's b-day cake, too. I bet it was so good.
The pictures turned out great! Where did you go to have them taken?
Post a Comment