We went on a walk a while ago just around our complex. While we were walking past the pool we heard the duck. I never thought that we would see this!! Duck in the swimming pool! The next day it was a really warm day. We drove past the pool again and saw a lot of people went swimming. I just thought they won't be in that pool if they saw what I saw the day before : )
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun to see a duck in the pool. Did Ty love it?!
That's too funny, but I don't think I would want to swim in the pool after that duck has done who knows what in the pool. I am just paranoid like that though.
Oh, I wish I could go swimming with him! Quack! =)
Post a Comment