I have been thinking about making Ty fun ties for a while. Kid's ties are so expensive. Here are the ties that I made today. I cost me less than a dollar each. Just don't look too closely, there are a lot of mistakes in the back. At least I had fun making them though. I can't wait to see Ty wear them.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Net! You should sell those! People would pay for that, I know I would!
You could make and sell both the ties and the the quilts. You did such a great job, Net. You are so talented!
What mistakes? They are really great ties! You are incredibly talented with the crafts and sewing. I would buy the ties. I can't believe you made them. Great job!
Wow! I agree with everyone else, you should sell them. Those are adorable, I love the quilt too.
Those are so cute. I can't wait to see them on him. Good job!
Those are so fun. Good job, and great thinking.
Wow, Net! Your skills and talents never cease to amaze me! Those sure are cute! =)
I wanna see Ty wearing those ties! Don't forget to post some pics. You're so talented!
Post a Comment