They were playing with the train set in Ty's room and Mike fell asleep. I don't know how long he had been sleeping but long enough that Ty could open 4 presents. Mike woke up and couldn't see Ty in his room, first thing he heard after he opened his eyes was" this is a small excavator, so he ran out to the living room and found his cutest little boy playing with his John Deere toys!!! He was having SUCH a good time with his new toy until Daddy came. The happiest boy turned to the maddest boy in just a second when Daddy took all the toys away.
I just thought that Ty was old enough to know that he is not supposed to open his presents until Christmas. I thought I taught him well and thought he understood everything, I said. I guess not. I should know better!
I woke up early to put all of these toys together. It was hard to tape all the trucks, make them stay and wrap them all together. Now you see why Ty was having such a good time.
9 comments:
Ha ha! This is hilarious Net! Thanks for the laugh!
Ha ha ha!!!!I think he just can't wait till christmas day Net.....
Oh no! I would be furious!! He probably won't do it again though, now he knows what will happen. :) Good luck finding a good hiding place.
At least it's something you can look back on later and laugh at. He really wanted his presents. That's why I have to put all of the kids wrapped presents up, because my little Kendall likes to unwrap them. We have already learned the hard way with her. :) I love the John Deere toys those are really neat!
How funny! Well, it's probably not funny to you and Mike, though! I'm sure Ty's learned his lesson:) Hmmmm, now I should reconsider whether I should put Miori's gifts under the tree or not... :)
So sorry the surprise came before the big day, but I am sure Ty was just as excited as he would be in a few weeks. We had to move the tree upstairs in the loft so Eden would stop taking all the decorations off. I am not even brave enough to let her near the presents yet. She can be a little stinker when she knows something is off limits.
I always tell Troy that I would be just as surprised now as I would be when he actually wants to surprise me. Funny story.
That is sooo funny! I guess it wasn't funny at the time, but when you look back one day it will be. Lily would have been in a lot of trouble too! She just asks me every day if she can open the presents under the tree. Everyday I tell her No and she acts very sad. Sometimes she will even cry because I won't let her open the presents.
Oh no! I would have been mad too...but now you'll have a funny story to laugh about in a few years.
Post a Comment