Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun time at the John Deere store

Lately Ty has been very interested in John Deer farm trucks. We borrowed the John Deer videos from the libuary and he wants to watch it All time. It is hard for me to get rid of the John Deere songs. I found myself singing it all the time and have to stop myself.
Ty loves to tell us which one is excavator, bulldozer, combine havester, tractor, baler and a lot more that I don't remember the names. We thought it would be fun to take him to a John Deer store and YES he HAD so much fun. He wanted to sit on every thing he saw. It will be VERY hard to leave without JOHN DEERE FRUIT SNACK. I think 3 years old is a hard age to ask to do anything so I need to bribe him a lot lately with John Deer fruit snack. He will do anything for it.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

That is so cute! He looks like he had a great time & I bet he'll be asking to go back soon!

BradandMelanie said...

Those pictures are soo cute! He is growing up so fast and it looks like the tractors were a lot of fun for him!

Jessica said...

Cute pictures. Ty is such a smart boy, I can't believe he knows all those tractor types! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who bribes her children. :)