Two weeks ago, I went to a primary leadership meeting and in the meeting for the activity day girls, we play the matching game to learn more about the apostles. I won the game and got these cute cards that have the apostles on it. Ty has been playing with it and we played it for FHE. He didn't really like it when we really sit down and teach him. (He can't sit still for more than 2 minutes) so I thought of the idea to let him put each apostles on his trucks and airplanes and give them a ride.. He absolutely loved it and finally learn their names. Today I thought I would giving him a test and see if he still remember the apostles' names. I think he did pretty good. What do you think?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW!! Ty is so smart, you are such a good mom.
That is amazing! I think he will be a general authority some day. He is so blessed to be in a home where he can learn 2 languages. He is already at an advantage above everyone else. Good job Ty. He's a smart kid.
I tagged you Net, go to my blog and check it out!
good idea na ka
Post a Comment