Monday, May 19, 2008

About us


We are the Campbells. Mike is from Orem, Utah. I'm from Korat Thailand. We have been married for almost 5 years. We met on our mission. Trust me Mike didn't flirt on his mission! (But He did after my mission though) I served my mission at Temple Square and Mike served in Oakland California Laotion speaking.

We have a really sweet boy name Ty Saharat . He will turn 3 years old at the end of August. He is a funny boy. He loves to learn Thai. We try to speak with him in Thai at home. He favorite non Thai food are burritos and cantalope. His favorite word on Sunday is " Go to the sacrament, not go to the nursery" He would say that every single week when I turn into the church parking lot. He always has a good time in the nursery though.


About Me : I love to cook. I don't really like to do the dishes though. I 'm not sure if I like to talk on the phone but it seems like I spend a lot of my
time talking with my Thai friends. I guess they love to talk : )




About Mike: He is a really reliable person. trust worthy, hard working. He loves to play with Ty. He talks a lot if you know him enough. He spends a lot of his time studying for the CFA test. His last test will be on June 7th. I hope he passes it. It will be nice to have more time together.


P.S. We hope you like our blog. This is our family home evening tonight.

2 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

I love your blog and seeing all your pictures. It seems like I rarely get to see you except on Sundays, so I'm glad we can keep in touch with your blog.

The Wanbergs said...

Net, I love your blog! I feel like I got to know your parents a little just by reading about their trip to the States. I look up to you so much. I'm excited to keep catching up on your adventures through your blog.